TELL YOUR STORY-EVERYONE HAS A STORY!!

Bob W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Sat Aug 25 12:23:20 EDT 2007

I know there are many other stories out there... do you "old guys"
realize how the younger, in some cases not too much younger, HAMS have
not experienced these things?

TELL YOUR STORY... EVERYONE HAS A STORY!!!

The hams who have not experienced the "tube days" and some of the things
we have experienced really enjoy reading about these stories.  SO TELL
YOUR STORY.
Bob W5UQ Tampa