TELL YOUR STORY-EVERYONE HAS A STORY!!

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Sun Aug 26 09:59:38 EDT 2007

Two different sites, sharing Ham stories, seems even more valuable.

One, like yours, that is more generic - people could read about
Amateur Radio among many other topics.

A separate site that is Ham Radio-specific, for those who
only want to read about Ham radio, also has a unique value.

If one does not already exist I would be willing to host the
Ham radio-specific site.

I am willing to buy and set up a new domain specific to the
purpose.

The same Amateur Radio stories would be cross-posted to both.
No competition, just significantly different audiences.

WDYT?

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html