New Heathkit Robot

Dave Edwards kd2e at COMCAST.NET
Fri Dec 14 15:41:02 EST 2007

Hi....I looked at the website, but I'm still a bit confused as to what is
it.
Power supply and disk drive, it looks like a PC in a cool box. Is that
correct??
...Dave  (ex Heath builder of darn near everything!!)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Kaeding" <rkaeding at HEATHKIT.COM>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 2:40 PM
Subject: New Heathkit Robot

Breaking news...

The Heathkit Company is in the process of writing a new course in robotics.
The name of the new robot will be HE-RObot (you may recall that our previous
robots were called HERO).

Even more interesting is that we will be offering the robot in KIT form. I
am scheduled to start writing the kit manual next week.

For more information, you can visit the Heathkit website at
www.heathkit.com/herobot.html

Randy, K8TMK
"The only Ham still at Heathkit"