New Heathkit Robot

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Fri Dec 14 16:28:15 EST 2007

Hey Randy!

    I worked for a Heathkit retail store right out of
college in '78 or '79.  Great to hear of something new
from the fine folks at Heath.

    Obvious question - do they have a rough target price
yet?

    Under $200. or a great deal more than that?

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html