LMO Instability

Goss, Ed Ed.Goss at JHUAPL.EDU
Sat Dec 15 17:28:56 EST 2007

Hello,
     I know this topic has been discussed before, but now that my SB-401 LMO is acting up, I can't find the pertinent e-mails. The 401 has developed a  very warbly, unstable LMO...very noticeable when spotting. The frequency jumps around when trying to zero-beat a signal.  Can someone remind me of the fix for this? Thanks!
--Ed--