Need Calibration/User manual for IO-4510 scope

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Dec 19 09:35:17 EST 2007

Alex,
Have restored lots of Heathkits.  A good rule with scopes is to replace
all the resistors and caps in the HV circuit.  Then you can start to fix
the other problems.
As for the manual, have always had excellent results with W7FG Vintage
Manuals.  He has that one for $29.  His copies are very good.  Luck and 73.
wayne
W4GBW