FW: GE HAM NEWS and RCA HAM TIPS

Gary H. Harmon, Jr gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Sun Dec 30 18:23:33 EST 2007

I'm looking to update my set of GE HAM NEWS.  I need the following:

Vol 15 / No 3 - May-Jun 60

Vol 16 / No 3 - May-Jun 61

Vol 17 / No 4 - Jul-Aug 62

Vol 17 / No 6 - Nov-Dec 62

The first bound volume (1946-1950)

The second bound volume (1950-1955)

Lighthouse Larry's Sideband Handbook (ETZ-2973)

The supplement to issues Jan 56 to Dec 60 (ETZ-2911)

I have extra issues for anyone that needs them.  See
http://k5jwk.com/GE_HAM_NEWS.doc for extra issues.

I'm looking for RCA HAM TIPS and/or information to complete the set.  See
http://k5jwk.com/RCA_HAM_TIPS.xls for missing issues/information and extra
issues.

I appreciate your help.

73, gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. / K5JWK
6003 Archwood
San Antonio, TX 78239-1504
210.657.1549 h / 210.884.6926 c

"Retirement - Everyday (except Sunday) is a Saturday"