Using the SB-301 on CW

Allen Jones w9dz at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 1 12:23:37 EST 2007

The 1000 Hz note you get when you center a CW station
using the Heath CW filter is much too high in
frequency for me.  I prefer something lower, 700-750
Hz which seems to be the norm for most of the stuff
built today.  Anyone aware of a mod to change the peak
frequency?  I assume it would require shifting the
BFO.

Thanks

Allen, W9DZ

Have a burning question?