Heathkit SB102...no grid indication

Michael Waldrop w5rkl at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 1 15:01:05 EST 2007

You might try doing a continuity test from one end of the GRID wire
at the final stage to the meter switch. It is possible the wire has
broken inside the outer covering. Also check the GRID meter switch
position, using an ohm meter, to see if it shows continuity from the
main meter switch tab to the GRID wire with the meter switch in
the GRID position.

If the wire is broken in the wiring harness, simply cut the original
wire at both ends, tape both ends, run another wire on the outside of
the wiring harness, along the same route the original wire did, make the
connections where the original wire did and secure the wire against the
wiring harness using cable ties.

73's
Mike
W5RKL