Universal keying module

Mike Bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Sat Feb 10 12:39:27 EST 2007

Boys...

Here'a project I've been working on and off for a while.

http://www.theheathkitshop.com/universalkeyingi.html

I kept getting bad signal reports when using the 1410 keyer and the
SB104.

this gadget fixes the problem. It also lets you key that DX20 with a
electronic keyer too.

and you can use it to interface a newer radio with a amplifier.

Mike, WB8VGE

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a
large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced