Heathkit Station Supreme Question

van lincoln vlincoln at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Feb 10 16:44:00 EST 2007

Some might think I'm crazy, but I am thinking of selling a Heathkit
station I obtained more than 5 years ago.  I have never used it,
never even looked inside the items, but always assumed that there
would be time later.  Well, later has just arrived, and I would like
to consider placing it up for sale, (depending on value,) as I have
received many other offers for many separate parts of it.

The station consists of:  SS-9000 + PS-9000 transceiver and power supply,
HO-5404 Station Monitor and Panoramic Scanner, HL-2200 2KW Linear Amp,
H-9 Computer Dumb Terminal for Computer Control, SA-2500 Auto-Tune Antenna
Tuner,
Matching brown microphone(not sure of model number, and these are all
'Brown' Items)
I think most all manuals will be included. However, these have all been
stored more than 5 years, and operational condition now is unknown.

I was wondering whether it would be better to sell on ebay single items,
or as a group, to a private reflector collector as a group, and what
you think the value of this grouping would bring.  Shipping might be
slightly less with multiple items all at once shipped.   The only item I had
looked at (repaired/realigned) was the SS-9000 by Ron Oxley in about 2000
or so.

Please use direct email to me at vlincoln at earthlink.net for any
comments, if possible.  Thank You

(just curious as to what you experienced heath people think....thank you)
(the reason:  I'm biased (prejudiced) too much, toward my gear)

van wd8aam