Cleaning the lab- Test Equipment for Sale.

Jim Flanagan jflan at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sun Feb 18 08:55:41 EST 2007

Hi -
My home lab needs serious purging.

 I own a Heathkit IO-4235 that has never been used.  I picked this up
from a fellow who built it new but never got it working.  I found all of
his wiring errors, calibrated it and now it sits.  This unit will sit
forever,
so anyone interested. I have $75 in it, which includes a new hardcopy
manual.  Unit is in very nice shape, but the timebase knob shows signs
of cracking.  I will post some pictures today if anyone interested.
Best offer over $75 + ship...

Also:
Tektronix 2710 spectrum analyzer 9kHz - 1.8GHz.  Very nice shape.
Comes with front, protctive cover and original users manual.
Low mileage as well.  I own the 2712 as well and don't need the 2710.

Extra options installed:
Extra resolution bandwidth filters - including 300Hz filter
GPIB capability
Phase Lock
Video Demodulator

Here is a link to the specs...
http://www.used-line.com/c5488128s0-TEK_2710.htm#specs

I will be posting pictures of this as well to those interested,
just haven't taken any yet.
Asking $1500.  Email me for further details.

Jim
WB5KYE