SB-110A for trade

James Harrison stg57 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 18 11:41:25 EST 2007

 Hello Group,

 Sometime back I remember seeing that someone was looking for a SB-
 110A. I have one that I bought a few years back, that I would be
 willing to trade of sell.

 I can provide pics on request.

 Other than for some ware due to age (tuning knob, dust on the
 inside,missing SB-110A name plate) it looks almost new, with matching
 paint on it and the SB-600/HP-23. The only thing that does not totaly
 match is the High-Z Mike I made for use with the rig, it is green,
 just not matching.

 The only modifications I have seen is the addition of an IF tap for a
 scope or pan addapter, and it has a vintage transistor receive preamp
 attached externl on the rear. I did update the preamp with a more
 profesional coax hook-up's than done by the original installation.
 Was at RTO in 1990, I would assume for tune up or minor repairs per
 sticker on the inside.

 I have used it maybe 10 times or so giving out points during some of
 the 6mtr. VHF contest. Most of the time it just sits, and looks nice
 in the shack.

 Trade interest in Heathkit items would be for a SB-200 in equal good
 shape,and for non-Heathkit item I am looking for a Yaesu FT-817, got
 stupid and sold mine two years ago, or a Kenwood TS-830S as I have
 started collecting Kenwood Hybrids.

 Thanks for looking

 73 James KG4PBI