Have parts for TX-1 Appache Txmtr

David W. Fragale DWFComm at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 23 21:55:04 EST 2007

    I have a full tube set (Used/ Untested but not apparently gone to air).
    Most tubes wear Daystrom Logo. Est early 60's vintage.Tube emission
uncertain as last use was over 10 years ago by original owner/builder (not ME).
    I have a nearly full set of TX-1 knobs (smallest and largest).No rust or
corrosion as they were packed seperately . Still Shiny (and Heavy)!

    I actually have a complete TX-1 in fair to good conditon INTERNALLY,but
faceplate is missing glass for Sliderule dial,and case has been moisture/High
humidity exposed.Case has No dents or gouges,just mostly needing paint work.
    Both recoverable with a little TLC.

    Weighs a ton!
     Make me an offer.You pickup or pay shipping ($$$)

     Pictures available if genuinely interested.
    Advise chasis desireability soon or the County Resource recovery people
get it Tomorrow Morning!

    I'm located in Largo,Fla.
    D.W.Fragale
    KA4CNP