HW-101 T/R relay cleaning

Michael Waldrop w5rkl at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 24 09:50:06 EST 2007

Removal of the relay covers requires 2 thin screw drivers such as those
used by optical folks. Simply gently pry up one side then the other,
using two thin blad screw drivers. The cover should then come off
rather easily.

It is important to not break or crack the relay cover. Excessive force
will break or crack the cover.

Once the cover is off, use a thin piece of paper soaked in contact cleaner
and slide the piece of paper between each contact. You may have to manually
activate the relay to get all contacts clean. When completed, simply place
the cover on the relay and press down until it snaps.

73's
Mike
W5RKL