Heathkit HA-10 Warrior amp meter problem

Brian Sarkisian, KG8CO cqkg8co at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 1 16:50:32 EST 2007

      The meter on the HA-10 only shows HV. When I want to take a look at
the plate or the grid the meter drops to 0.  The meter doesn't just fall back to 0 it acts like it is being pulled back to 0.

The amp does work well ... just the meter is flakey. I put some deoxit
on the multi function switch ... but still no dice.

Any ideas

Thank You

Brian, KG8CO

http://mail.yahoo.com