Diodes

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Jan 2 21:43:58 EST 2007

Hi All,
Well I did a search with Mouser on the 1N191 diode and they said
1N4148.  So take it up with them.
Have replaced the 1N191's in my SB-101 with 1N34A's.  Also replaced the
200 ohm balance pot with a 10 turn.  Works great.
To select a matched quad, tape ten or so diodes to a sheet of paper.
Measure the forward and reverse resistance of
each diode and write that next to the diode.  Select the best four.  73.
Wayne,
W4GBW