?????????????

Ron nf2o nf2o at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Jan 9 12:20:52 EST 2007

I subscribed to this  group  now  it seems I havnt  done  something correctly  something about a command . All I want is  to be in this  group  What ever I need  to do I thought I did it  . Oh well  Can someone in  charge  here tell me  what  and  where I have  to go to do   what ever it is I have  to  do PLEASE   Ron  nf2o