SB-200

Jan Ditzian ditzian at ALLTEL.NET
Fri Jan 26 09:47:33 EST 2007

I do not have an answer for Corky about how to tune the input coils, but
I can say that my SB-201 has a 1.3:1 or lower input swr on 80 through 15
(no 10 meters on this amp).  You should be able to tune the input coils
to make the amp look good to a transistor-output exciter without an
additional tuner and the need to retune it for every band change.

73,

Jan, KX2A