ID-1290 wind speed/wind direction assembly

Alex [Temple-Heath List] temple.heath1 at MIWWW.COM
Sat Jan 27 00:23:22 EST 2007

Wally,

Yes, just checked and it's indeed the same Leon (Wendler) from
tech-systems-labs.com

Here's a link to the reed switches he sells on the site (although
they are listed as Heath part number "65-49", but my manual states
the PN as "65-69". Still, they look about right. He sells 20 pcs for
$7.95, not 10.

http://www.tech-systems-labs.com/sale_heath_parts.htm

-Alex