for sale

Bob W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Wed Jul 4 18:33:46 EDT 2007

I have a lot of equipment for sale now.  Give me a call on the phone and
we will bargain.

1- Icom 775 DSP, works and is very clean.  They have been going for mid
$2K's and I'll take less.  Make an offer.
Two- Kenwood TS520's-  Both are working fine, I fixed them, cleaned them
up.  These radios are hot.  I can't believe the receivers.  My signal
generator goes down to -20 dBu, (zero is 1 uVolt so minus 18 dBu is 1/8
uVolt)  I can still hear the signal generator on the TS520's when the
generator is at minus 20dBu.  WOW!!  Both are 100 Watts output too.
Let's say $195 each.

One-Icom 735 with PS 55 power supply.  This is a good rig for SSB and is
clean.  $350

One Knight R100A receiver. It has been restored by me and is clean and
works pretty good.  A collector's item.  $145

One Hammarlund HQ170.  This is a pristine unit and collector's item.  I
got it for $300 and will sell it for a little more.  ALSO, the original
speaker for it is for sale too.  I paid $100 for it.... so it's up for
sale for $125... don't blame me for wanting to make some profit...
let's talk.

My Collins LIST is growing:
1-75A4
1-KWM1/516F2
2 sets of 75S1/32S1/516F1/312B4 setups
1-51S1
All have been refurbished by me and work great.

I'm still refurbishing my Collins HF380 Transceiver.  When I'm finished,
it will be up for sale.  It still has a problem in the Low Pass Filter
board that I'm working on... Otherwise it's clean, works great and will
be ready to go when I've solved that problem.

I'm thinking about how much I need for them... call me and we will talk.

1 Heathkit HW100 and HP23B supply-  I'll take $145 for the 100 and $55
for the PS.  OR $195 for the package...OBO

1 Kenwood TS430... been refurbished and works great.  $350

I also have other items that I'm working on as I can and not quite
finished yet:

1 Kenwood TS440- have parts for it, need to get time to put them in,

1 Swan LA-1200 Linear Amp... need a couple of caps for it.

I have a couple of Heathkit Tube Testers, a couple of Hickok tube
testers to sell too.

I have MORE, and will TRY to put pictures on my website  W5EUQ.com

my email is W5EUQ at verizon.NET... dot NET not dot COM.... too many nots
and dots there........

_*I need :*_*  *a probe and manual for the Ballantine 3440A RF meter.

Since I work still, even though I'm old enough to retire, I work on the
gear evenings and weekends.  Will be glad to discuss my work and my rigs.

Seeya and give me a call... Bob Hardie, W5EUQ in Tampa, FL at
813-968-4423 home and 813-477-6786 Cell....
PS QRZ.com for me is accurate too.