Looking for a switch

Mike Miller wa0zog at EMBARQMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 21 00:56:18 EDT 2007

I'm needing to locate a power switch for my HWA-2036-3 power supply.  It
decided to give up on me as I was turning it off a couple of days ago.
I'd provide a part number...if I could read my manual (it's gotten wet
and unusable).  Anyone got a spare switch that they're willing to part
with?  Email me directly with cost plus shipping.  Thanks!
       --Mike - WA0ZOG, ex. KA9RQW