Heath SB-220 parts for sale

Steve steve65 at SUDDENLINK.NET
Mon Jul 30 22:13:15 EDT 2007

I have the following SB-220 parts for sale. They are recently removed
from an 80-meter amplifier I built in the 1970's based on SB-220
circuitry and parts. The last time I used the amplifier was 2005, at
which time it worked great on 80 meter CW. The parts are all in good
condition and, to the best of my knowledge, will function as expected.

2 each - 5-lug ceramic tube socket (for 3-500Z), Heath part number 434-93
1 each - T2, Filament and bias transformer, Heath part number 54-238
1 each - RFC1, 50uH RF choke, plate, Heath part number 45-61
1 each - L5, 80 meter input coil (inductor, adjustable, for 80 meter
tuned input circuit), Heath part number 40-1012
1 each - T1, High voltage transformer, Heath part number 54-237
2 each - V1, V2, 3-500Z tube (one EIMAC, one Westinghouse, the pair of
tubes made about 800 watts output in my SB-220 clone amplifier), Heath
part number 411-245
1 each - RFC3, 9uH RF choke (filament circuit to 3-500Z's), Heath part
number 45-78

Buyer pays shipping from 25314. Photos available. Contact me off list
--make an offer for any or all.

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ
Charleston, WV