HW-17A Schematic Needed

Richard Arland, W3OSS richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Mon Jul 30 22:27:54 EDT 2007

I recently acquired a very nice HW-17A. It came with a photocopy of the
manual but not the big, fold-out  schematic. Does anyone have a copy of this
fold-out schematic that they would be willing to part with? Failing that,
would someone photocopy it for me? I would gladly reimburse copying costs
and mailing costs.

Vy 73,

Rich Arland, W3OSS

"Cogito, Ergo CQ"
("I think, therefore I Ham")
(with apologies to René Descartes, 1596-1650)