Joseph Lutz W7LPF

Tom Wright rescue_svc at MSN.COM
Wed Jun 27 18:51:16 EDT 2007

Just wondering if anyone has been in contact with Joseph Lutz in the last
few days or knows of a new phone number for him. Perhaps a new email
address?

Joe’s not been answering the email I’ve been sending him since 06/12/07 so
I’ve become concerned that something may have happened to him.

He doesn’t answer his phone either. Has an answering machine or service
but fails to respond to messages left on it?

He is an older fellow and I have just gotten an uneasy feeling!

Tom Wright

KCØNSC

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:54 PM