Heathkit SB-301 Manual

Jerry W2JI prpcarb at OPTONLINE.NET
Wed Jun 27 23:48:47 EDT 2007

For all who have the need I have uploaded the manual for the SB-301
receiver.  The manual has some late changes circa 1969.  There are a few
pages missing from the circuit description section.  The file is in the
uploads section for now.  It will be there until Ken has the opportunity to
transfer it to the Heath page.
I don't know what we would do without Kens BAMA site.
Regards to all.
Jerry