meter repair

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Sat Mar 3 12:33:17 EST 2007

Bry,   I sent Dennis the info on "Meter Man" John Micek in Georgia.  He
fixes meters and is very good at it.
His call is W4MST, however, QRZ.com hasn't kept up with his latest
address change... it will soon have it..

101 Maga Court,  Warner Robbins, GA 31088       Even if he isn't the
right guy, he can do the job you want.
He specializes, I think, in Simpson meters.
Bob W5EUQ  Tampa