Slightly off topic - Rich mans Heath

Radio radio at PRESENCEKNOWN.COM
Sat Mar 3 23:05:03 EST 2007

Greetings!

Being a ham for over 40 years I have had my share of Heath gear.  I had the
'Poor mans Collins' station that was the SB-102 and every single accessory
they had for it. (remember the yellow band scope and nixie tube frequency
display?)

Well, as time went on I finally collected that dream Collins station.  This
was my mid life thing.  (The wife was happy it didn't include a blond and a
sports car)

But, after many years of collecting and putting together the best of each
unit I could find I'm making it available to someone else to enjoy.  And,
although I know y'all are into Green instead of Gray I thought you'd enjoy
looking at the pictures so I'm posting the web address here.  If you look
close you'll still see some green in there.

Have fun!

http://www.presenceknown.com/collins/

73
Dave, AI7R