ER Article

Dick Singer/K6KSG k6ksg at HOWARD-CO.US
Sun Mar 4 17:43:35 EST 2007

Gregg,

You are probably right, I don't know for I am not versed in the legal aspects of copyright laws. However folks like Ray at Electric Radio provide a great service to the ham community. He makes his living putting good articles in his magazine. So if I wanted to have the information on this particular subject, I wouldn't hesitate contacting him and buying the back issue. I have done this before on articles on the Collins 75A4, Central Electronics 100V, Johnson Viking Valiant. Lets not begin by going around robin to keep from paying a small fee for someone who supports and provides information to the ham community.

Thanks for the input anyway.

73
Dick Singer/K6KSG