SB303 Receiver noise.

Jim Sutherin jsutherin at WIRELESSINTRA.NET
Sun Mar 4 17:53:10 EST 2007

I have a sb 303 and a 301, I recall a posting that mentioned how quite the 301 was and they were right. I was wondering if there was any mods or replacements in the 303 front end that could possibly inprove the recievers noise level. I always get a rushing noise when a signal is not present.

Thanks
Jim K8DHC