F. S. Heathkit power supply sockets

D Darby Wa4uso at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 6 22:33:55 EST 2007

I have (40) new snap ring type female 11 pin sockets for sale. They fit most
of the older Heathkit units (ie HW 101, 100,etc.) and work with the HP-23
power supply. Use these new sockets to make your own power cable for Heathkit the
HP-23, repair your broken one or just build your own power supply. Sold as one
lot for $40.00 plus $5.00 USPS within lower 48 states. Interested, please
return email me. TNX WA4USO Darrell Darby
http://www.aol.com.