No subject

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at MSN.COM
Sat Mar 10 11:54:03 EST 2007

Scouring the shack from corner to corner to make room and to get new homes for items I won't use. (And to be perfectly honest, W5EUQ has a rig I want to buy from him HI HI)

Heathkit MP-10 DC to AC power converter.  175 watts continuous.  $50 (open to offers on this one)

2 Heathkit AM-2 SWR meters.  (Have too many swr/wattmeters in the shack)  $15 each or $25 for both.

Heathkit HW-18-2  MARS/CAP  Very good to excellent condition overall.  No power supply.   $80 (open to trade offers on this, but prefer the cash)

Homebrew external VFO for the Heathkit SB transceiver line.  This is an HW 101 VFO mounted in a Bud cabinet.  Has an 8 pin socket on the back of the cabinet for power and signal leads.  Also uses the Heathkit dial mechanism and knob for readout.  Very nice unit.  I have external VFOs for other rigs and decided not to add this to my SB 102.   $45.

Shipping is only 8 dollars (each) for the external VFO, the two SWR meters (or one if you only want one) and the power converter.  For the HW-18, it will be postal rate to your location.

Last chance before going to the FAC (friendly auction company)..
Ray  WA7ITZ