need 2-ohm 5w wirewound pot

Alex [Temple-Heath List] temple.heath1 at MIWWW.COM
Mon Mar 19 22:37:35 EDT 2007

Hi Dan,

The Mallory pot is actually just about 3/4" inch in diameter. It's
the VW 5W type on the PDF. Again, it doesn't necessarily have to be
exactly that size. The ohmic value is more important. Power handling
I'm guessing doesn't have to be the full 5W either, but since it's a
wirewound pot, it's a given that it will handle a couple of watts at minimum.

http://www.cde.com/mpdf/wwcont.pdf

Please keep an eye open also for a 25-ohm 5W unit, which I also need.

Thanks.
73
-Alex