DX-100 mate

James Cundiff dadofpetie at COMCAST.NET
Fri Mar 30 17:28:57 EDT 2007

Hey All,
    Could someone please tell me what the mate receiver was for the
DX-100? I know that anything could be used but what was Heathkit's
'ideal' or advertised receiver suggested to go with this transmitter? I
am in the early stages of planning an AM station using the DX-100 and
the purist in me wants it to be right. Thank you in advance.

In His service,
Jim Cundiff KB3GFC