For sale: SB-220 and SA-2060A

Gil Cleeton gcleeton at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 1 08:53:13 EDT 2007

Hello
I have surplus to my needs an SB220 amp and an SA-2060 tuner for sale
(plenty of pics on the Web or ebay).
The amp gives full output from Eimac tubes. The only amp mod is I drilled
the fan bearings so I could oil them with a medical syringe. The tuner is
original except for ‘improved’ tuning knobs, and I have fitted it with
ultrabright LED’s to illuminate the meters. Both items are in excellent
condition.
Both items have manuals (the amp manual is original, the tuner manual a
copy) - I want 650 for the amp and 355 for the tuner, plus shipping, though
I would prefer buyer collects from Allegany Western New York, just on the PA
border, or I could perhaps meet you if not too far. I accept and prefer
PayPal.
I would like to give the Heath list first option before I put them on ebay
because members have been so helpful to me.
Gil
W2/G3LBS
716 373 1015 home any time
585 307 0548 cell if not at home