Heathkit Label/Badge PN 390-341

Alex [Temple-Heath List] temple.heath1 at MIWWW.COM
Tue May 1 09:09:42 EDT 2007

Hi All,

To finish the restoration of my ID-1590 I'm still in need of the
Heathkit label that goes on the front of the unit. This is a black
rectangular (aprox. 1.50" x 0.25") plate, with the "HEATHKIT" letters
printed in silver on a black background. Part number listed in the
manual is 390-341.

You can have a quick look at the label in question via this shortcut:
http://miwww.com/click?117

This same label is also used, to my knowledge, on the ID-1390/A/B
Thermometers, GC-1005 and GC-1107 Clocks, ID-1795 Rain Gauge, ID-2295
Humidity Gauge, and the ID-1490 Clock/Thermometer.

Maybe someone has or knows about junker/parts unit who's owner would
be willing to sell/trade the label? I have a bunch of EK-2 parts for
trade, if interested.

Thanks.
73
-Alex