For Sale: misc HeathKit "stuff"

George Babits gbabits at SALMONINTERNET.COM
Thu Nov 1 10:03:52 EDT 2007

Have the following HeathKit items for sale:

HP-23 Power Supply.  Fairly clean and with fused AC plug. Medium voltage reads
210  (no load) and I can't get HV out of it.  I don't have a manual or schematic
so don't know if  the CT needs to be grounded or in a diode might be bad, or ??.
The wiring isn't too great with lots of soldering "melts" on the insulation.  No
signs of "terminal meltdown" just sloppy soldering.   Shpg. wt.  20 pounds
$30.00

HD-1426 Field Strength Meter.  Small unit with green face and plastic housing.
With manual but no antenna.  Works fine.  Shpg wt. 4 pounds.  $15.00

COA-1015-1.  I think this is a POWER INVERTER.  12 v dc in and 115 v, 20 watts
out.  Blue color.  Not tested and no manual.  Shpg wt. 5 pounds.  $10.00

HA-202    2 meter amplifier with manual.  Not tested.  Has SO-239 input and
output; 5 watts in 20 watts out.  Shpg.wt. 6 pounds.  $25.00

IM-13  VTVM with mounting bracket.  No test leads or manual.  Dark grey body, 2
tone grey panel.  Wide scale meter.  Clean but not tested.  Shpg.wt 14 pounds
$20.00

Shipping charges extra.  Except for the VTVM,  I think individual items will fit
in a
postal flat rate box which is $10.00 shipping.  Feel free to make offers.  I'd
be especially amenable to selling all this together.  Sorry, no overseas sales
or shipping.

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL