Heathkits Available

EP Swynar gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Wed Nov 7 18:11:14 EST 2007

Good Day All,

If anyone might be interested in some Heath gear that is surplus to my needs at the present time, I have posted photographs of them on:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15888272@N05/

(Please forgive the spelling mistakes therein...!)

This is per several requests that have been made of me off-line.

Again, prices are negotiable, and because of increased postage costs in both Canada and the U.S.A., I prefer not to ship --- unless, of course, the buyer(s) is prepared for "mailing sticker shock"...! (NOTE: I do NOT profit from mailing expenses).

Thank-you!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

(2 hours' drive from either Buffalo, or Watertown, N.Y. --- 30 minutes' drive east of Toronto)