Microphone Connector

Louis Ciotti kc2rvd at ARRL.NET
Tue Nov 13 09:45:00 EST 2007

Thanks for all the help everyone.  I have located a source for a connector.

Lou
KC2RVD

« Sent via ChatterMail on Verizon Wireless »
-----Original Message-----
From: kd4e <doc at kd4e.com>
Date: Tuesday, Nov 13, 2007 9:29 am
Subject: Re: Microphone Connector
To: Louis Ciotti <lciotti at TWCNY.RR.COM>
CC: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV

I believe that they have the 4-pin male mic connectors here:

http://www.kenselectronics.com/lists/micplug.htm

> This is a photo of the connector on the radio.

 http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff202/KC2RVD/Connector.jpg

 Again I need the part that goes on the microphone.  It is 4-pins, and I
 measued the diameter outside the thread is a set of dial calipers, it is
 around 0.805" if that helps.

 Lou

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E