VHF Converters FOR SALE

EP Swynar gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Tue Nov 13 11:34:14 EST 2007

Good Morning All,

Well, I've received a LOT of interest, but NO real offers for the purchase of these items...so I'm going to affix a price to them at this time...here goes:

FOR SALE: a PAIR of good, working Heathkit VHF receiving down converters (for either the Heathkit SB-300, or '301, receiver), i.e. the model "SBA-300-3" (for 6-meters), AND the model "SBA-300-4" (for 2-meters).

Each unit comes complete with its own patch cord for the receiver's input antenna jack, all tubes, and crystals --- all YOU need to do is plug them into the rear apron of your receiver, hook-up an antenna, and then listen to the 6- or 2-meter Ham bands. A photocopied manual of each is here in the shack somewhere (gotta find them!).

I'd like $60.00 (or best offer) for the pair, PLUS whatever extra it might be to have them mailed to you. They'd cost a lot more were they to be found "...sittin' on the dock of the 'Bay'", Hi Hi.

I also have the Heathkit integral SB-600 / HP-23 speaker / power supply assembly (open to offers), an HW-12A Canadian 75-meter SSB monobander, and an SB-301 receiver with special filters...inquiries / offers welcome!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ