ss 9000

allen3500 allen3500 at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sun Nov 18 11:57:29 EST 2007

Reavis,

Bob is 100% right on!
The SS-9000 that he and the guys at Heath developed is a fine radio. I
have always used mine as a stand alone rig as I have never had the
software program Heath included with the radio when new. Sure wish I
did. I'd like to experiment with it.
If anyone out there has a copy they could send me, I'd love to get it!
Cheers!!

Benton    wb5twc