Heath Radio GR-38

Craig Willard cwill10041 at AOL.COM
Sun Nov 18 13:25:37 EST 2007

Hello,
I am looking for a source for 2 replacement transistors for a Heathkit GR-38 radio I am building.? Unfortunately the person I purchased the kit from replaced the transistors Q4, Q6 & Q7.? I believe Q6 & Q7 need to be?matched?so the radio fades out as soon as you turn it on.? Can anyone help me find these transistors????The Heath part numbers are listed below:
Q6 S2090 Heath p/n 417-110
Q7 S2091 Heath? p/n 417-116
Thanks in advance, Craig