FS: Heathkit, Collins Radio, Eldico, Military, RCA, National, Hallicrafters and More

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Sun Oct 14 11:24:27 EDT 2007

Here are some items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will
ship overseas.

Heathkit AK-5 Speaker for Heathkit RX-1 Receiver.....$120 plus shipping
This is the matching speaker for Heathkit RX-1 Mohawk Receiver and they
are not seen very often. The speaker sounds good and is in nice shape
however it is missing the Heathkit logo.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heath_rx19.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heath_rx192.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heath_rx193.JPG

"Rare" Eldico EE-2 Electronic Keyer....$125 plus shipping
I believe this is from the late 1940's or early 1950's and may be one of
the first commercially made electronic keyers. This keyer does work and
is in nice shape (I spend about 75% of my operating time on CW). It does
have some scratches and scuffs.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/eldico_ee2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/eldico_ee24.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/eldico_ee25.JPG

National HFS VHF Receiver, Power Supply & Orig. Manual....$250 plus shipping
This is a late 1940's superhet receiver with a super regenerative second
detector. Frequency coverage is 27 to 250 MHz with plug-in coils. This
receiver will receive CW, AM and FM. It has a built-in speaker. This
includes the all of the plug-in coils, original 5886 doghouse power
supply and the original manual. The radio is in nice shape. It does have
some scratches and missing paint in places. It appears to be all
original with the exception of an SO-239 mounted on the back.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/national_hfs.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/national_hfs5.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/national_hfs7.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/national_hfs92.JPG

Hallicrafters S-107 Receiver............$120 plus shipping
This is a nice example of an S-107. Other than a few light scratches on
top, this radio is in excellent condition and plays well. I listened to
the AM broadcast band, the ham bands and some short wave while checking
it out on my bench. Includes a photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/hallis107.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/hallis1072.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/hallis1073.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/hallis1074.JPG

W.W.II USN Collins Radio TCS-12 Receiver COL-46159...$200 plus shipping
This is a 3 band receiver covering 1500 kHz to 12 MHz. The unit is in
nice shape with a few blemishes. Appears to be original and unmodified.
The receiver is untested.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/tcs12rcvr.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/tcs12rcvr2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/tcs12rcvr3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/tcs12rcvr7.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/tcs12rcvr92.JPG

WWII Western Electric Signal Corps BC-457A ARC-5 Transmitter....$130
plus shipping
This transmitter in excellent condition and appears to be NOS with some
dust on the top of the unit. This unit covers 4 to 5.3 MHz. This has a
sticker dated June 21 1945 on the top of the unit.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bc457.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bc4572.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bc4574.JPG

RCA WV-97A VoltOhmyst VTVM with Probe and Test Leads.......$30 plus shipping
The unit works well. Includes a probe and test leads.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rvawv97a.JPG

RCA WG-289 High Voltage Probe........$25 plus shipping
This is from an estate and has not been tested.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wg289probe.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wg289probe2.JPG

Radio Craftsmen Model 10 AM-FM Tuner with Manual......$65 plus shipping
This is a 12 tube chrome chassis mono unit from around 1950. This unit
works very well. I hooked it up to a dual 6V6 mono amp and a 15 inch
speaker and let it play while I was working in my shop. It sounds very
good on both the am and fm broadcast that I listened to and all controls
do what they are supposed to do. If you like playing with vintage mono
units, this unit would be a nice unit to play with. Includes an 8 page
Rider's manual
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/craftsman_tuner.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/craftsman_tuner2.JPG

Dumont Type 346 AC Compact Voltmeter.........$20 plus shipping
This is a compact unit that will measure ac voltage from 0.001 volts to
300 volts in 12 ranges. This is a compact unit measuring 4 inches wide
by 6 inches high by 7 inches deep. This is a tested working unit in
excellent condition. The input jacks fit standard banana type plugs.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dumont_acvoltmeter.JPG

73 and thanks for looking.
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector