[Boatanchors] FS: Heathkit, Collins Radio, Eldico, Military, RCA, National, Hallicrafters and More

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Oct 14 12:17:45 EDT 2007

There were 2 different versions of the AK-5.  The
earliest version (and definitely the most "rare") has
a groove on the sides and top that is 3/4 inch back
from the front.  From what I can find out there were
about 100 of those made.  Most of the AK-5 units have
solid top and sides.

As for replacement logos:  I have reproductions
available.  Go to

http://k9sth.com/uploads/Heath-emblems.JPG

for details.

Glen, K9STH

--- David Hollander <n7rk at cox.net> wrote:

Heathkit AK-5 Speaker for Heathkit RX-1
Receiver.....$120 plus shipping This is the matching
speaker for Heathkit RX-1 Mohawk Receiver and they are
not seen very often. The speaker sounds good and is in
nice shape however it is missing the Heathkit logo.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html