HW-101 for PSK31?

Bernie Murphy bernard.murphy at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Sep 1 21:09:40 EDT 2007

I used an HW100 on RTTY and PSK. The rig has to be warmed up and never
turned off as drift from a cold start is quite severe.

It works. Not optimum but works. The SB100 with the LMO would be better.  An
don't run more than 20 to 30 watts or you could cook the finals.

73, Bernie
     ,----------------------.
    / If you understand it,  \
   /   then it's obsolete!   /