sb200

Jack Schrader w1jhs at VERIZON.NET
Mon Apr 7 14:14:25 EDT 2008

I have rebuilt my sb200 with the Harbach soft start and power module.

In the process of rebuilding I broke the envelope of one of the 572b's. I then bought 4 used 572b's and proceeded to put 2 of them into the sb200. The problem now is that the output from the 200 is something less than the input which is ~75 watts. Would this be because of the used 572's or have I done something else wrong?

Any comments are welcome.

73    Jack