AR 1515

Kent Daniel kent727 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 27 12:45:27 EDT 2008

Hi All!

I have an AR1515 receiver that has served me well. The front panel display
lamps are beginning to die off. The manual specifies a Heathkit part number
412-82. Any idea where I might find a replacement? Or, do you know the specs
on this part? I can't locate my schematic, so I'm running blind.
Thanks for your help.

Kent Daniel