IO-4510 scope restoration - knob realignment 2

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Jan 8 16:54:19 EST 2008

Alex,
Find the smallest drift punch and drill a hole that size in the front of
the knob where it will hit the thickest part of the insert.  Insert
punch and tap the insert out.
Reposition the knob.  Fill the hole with epoxy or filler so that it
matches the texture and paint black.  I have tried this with good results.
Wayne,
W4GBW