Solved! -SB-101 AVC Hang/SLow Recovery

Dick KF4NS kf4nsradio at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jul 24 18:21:08 EDT 2008

John,
I Had this plague me for years in my HW100 and found out an even
simpler approach to eliminating the problem. All I did was put a diode
in the screen supply lead immediately after the tap to the driver and
before the finals. Worked great and no trouble since then.
73, Dick KF4NS
St Petersburg, FL 33714 USA
Keep The Glow!

----- Original