Heath Cantenna Dummy Load and other Heath items FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at SPEAKEASY.NET
Sat Jun 28 16:24:23 EDT 2008

Heath items for sale:

Heath HN-31 A  "Cantenna" RF Dummy Load
This is the traditional Heath dummy load that will handle a
kilowatt. It has a derating curve printed in the manual.
I measured the resistor and it is 49.8 ohms, so obviously it
is in good shape.  I have never seen any others this close
to 50 ohms!
The cantenna itself is in good shape, and is the newer red,
white, and black color.
Paper work is included for $45.

Heath HD-1426 Relative Field Strength Meter
This small unit has a diode circuit to display field strength
on an analog meter.  It is in very nice shape, and works fine.
With paper work for $12.

Heath Parts:

Meter movement from Heath RF Power Meter
This is a 200 ua meter movement, with a white scale from 0 to
10 on it. It is about 2 5/8 inches wide and 2 1/2 inches high. It
says "Ideal Precision Meter Co, Made in USA" on the back. My
memory says it might be from a Heath SWR Bridge, but I am
not 100% sure of that. This one works fine and looks great also.
$12

Main Cabinet for HM-2102 VHF Wattmeter
This is the darker green front panel and bottom, and mounting
ears.  It includes the silk screen markings on the front.  It is in
good shape, with one small spot missing the paint on the
bottom, in a location that will not show.  $8

Crystal for 12.545 MHz - Heath Part # 404-302
Used in Heterodyne oscillator in HW and SB line rigs to give
coverage from 3650 to 4150 KHz, primarily for MARS use.
Still in its original box.  $10

I have many SB-630 parts as well.  Most of the chassis
parts are available, but no clock.  Front panel and outer
case are gone, but reflectometer assembly, transformer,
switches, etc. are still available.
Please let me know what you need.

Parts from SB-400 xmtr (likely will also work with SB-401)
meter switch  - $5
Mic/CW level control (dual pot)  - $ 7
Pilot bulb mounting hardware, w/#47 bulb - $2

Chrome Bezel from around Heath HW-202 or HW-2036
two meter transceiver.  Front panel bezel.  $5

ORIGINAL Heath manuals. These are the manuals
only. They are all originals, and not copies, and all
are close to new condition.

Heath CO-1 Code Practice Oscillator
1959, Extremely nice, with NO check marks
Pictorials included $6

GD-600 Photoelectric Light Switch
Schematic is part of book $5

HD-15 Hybrid Phone patch
1965, Schematic is part of book $7

HD-1234 Coax Switch
1973, Four Position Coax Switch
Like new, no check marks $7

HD-1250 Solid State Dip Meter
1975, Very good $9

HD-1426 Relative Field Strength Meter
1977, Excellent $6

HN-31A "Cantenna" Dummy Load
1982 for the "A" model, no check marks $7

HW-2021 Assembly manual - 1975
2 meter hand held transceiver
No check marks $9

IM-5284 Multimeter
Large schematic only $3

Heath "Kit Builders Guide"
included with many Heath kits. $3

These are original manuals only.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson